Waggin' Bands

Ok, I know I'm a few weeks delayed from others - being out of the country tends to do that to you - but as promised, here's my version of the guess-the-lyrics game. And remember - No google!

ONE POINT (easier)

4. 'Love, just don't stare', he used to say to me, every Sunday morning.
6. You held my hand and walked me home, I know.
8. Lord unchain my hands - let me sing inside the crowded trams.
1. And I'd give up forever to touch you - Iris, Goo Goo dolls (Bodie)
2. I looked away, then I looked back at you. - Avril Lavigne, Fall to Pieces (JAmes)
3. So we've put an end to it this time. I'm no longer yours, and you're no longer mine. - Missy Higgins, Ten Days (Jack)
5. Hast Du etwas Zeit fuer mich, Dann singe ich ein Lied fuer Dich - Nena, 99 Luftballons (Bodie)
7. Here comes johnny singing oldies, goldies - Be-bop-a-lua, baby what I say. - Walk of Life, Dire Straits (Bodie)
9. There is freedom within, there is freedom without - Crowded House, Don't Dream It's Over (Bodie)
10. I'm so tired of being here - suppressed by all my childish fears. - Evanescence, My Immortal (Jib)

TWO POINTS (harder)
3. You outta see you, you're always bitchin' about somethin'.
4. Ladies and gents, turn up your sound system to the sounds of Carlos Santana
5. Outside, gets inside, oooh, through her skin.
6. Paint my face in your magazines, make it look whiter than it seems,

7. Sometimes I feel so happy, sometimes I feel so sad, sometimes I feel just about everything, lately I'm just feeling bad.

8. Who knows how long I've loved you, you know I love you still,

9.
You know it's generally known, you got everything at home
10. Life, it's ever so strange, it's so full of change, think that you've worked it out then BANG
1. The chef prepares a special menu, for your delight, oh my. Paul McCartney, Vanilla Sky (Bodie)
2. I didn't take no shortcut, I spent the money that I saved up. - The Strokes, Barely Legal (Bodie)

Note: this literally was just randomly playing from all the songs on my laptop, skipping instrumentals and songs whose titles were in the first line of lyrics (which was suprisingly many - 30% i'd guess).

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Beans!

Comment Away!

Sounds good - part 1