Flash update

Hmm....it's getting busy...very busy. But before I have to knuckle down and do...stuff...I thought i'd update with why I may be hard to track down over the next week or five:
1) TCCC design has started! 5 weeks of consecutive UML designs to try to earn my place in America. This wouldn't be too bad, but the very first week, I pick a hard component. Ok, good in the sense that, if I pass, I get the US$1500 payment, 500 digital run points and 10 TCCC points, but bad in the sense that there were problems with the specs, so now its been extended til monday which takes time away from the next design.
2) SRMs go on as usual - most recent was cancelled due to server problems...at 1am in the morning before a 10am start the next day! :p - add to this the ACM regional and Google Code Jam, TCCC algorithm, plus training = so much coding, so little time :(
3) No assignments this week (*phew*) but...only because there's 4 or 5 due next week! One is doing a UML design (= TCCC design for beginners), another is writing a stack/queue (=TCCC algo for beginners), another is assembly {blurgh, but almost finished} and the last isn't even out yet...
Anyway, in OTHER news, the IOI just finished, and incase you missed it...Chris got a Gold and Jarrah a Silver!! That's the first ever Australian gold (15th) and 2nd ever silver! And the other two memebers (Jack and Alan) also scored close to 200 :D Awesome results, truly awesome, and what's more, 3 of them are eligible to do it all again next year :D
Oh well, back to the work, I shall see you when next I emerge...and until then, we seem to have misplaced a planet:


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Beans!

Comment Away!

Sounds good - part 1