Answers

Firstly, fewer than 500,000 people watched Eurovision! tsk, to all those ppl who were watching the mining disaster interview, you don't know what you missed :p ...but, if you want to find out, I now have the CD :) - On the topic of music, here's the answers from the earlier quiz (sorry for when the songs temporarily disappeared :p)

ONE POINT (easier)
4. 'Love, just don't stare', he used to say to me, every Sunday morning (Dream Theater, Awake)
6. You held my hand and walked me home, I know (Avril Lavigne, Don't Tell me)

8. Lord unchain my hands - let me sing inside the crowded trams. (The Cat Empire, The Crowd)

1. And I'd give up forever to touch you - Iris, Goo Goo dolls (Bodie)
2. I looked away, then I looked back at you. - Avril Lavigne, Fall to Pieces (JAmes)

3. So we've put an end to it this time. I'm no longer yours, and you're no longer mine. - Missy Higgins, Ten Days (Jack)
5. Hast Du etwas Zeit fuer mich, Dann singe ich ein Lied fuer Dich - Nena, 99 Luftballons (Bodie)
7. Here comes johnny singing oldies, goldies - Be-bop-a-lua, baby what I say. - Walk of Life, Dire Straits (Bodie)

9. There is freedom within, there is freedom without - Crowded House, Don't Dream It's Over (Bodie)
10. I'm so tired of being here - suppressed by all my childish fears. - Evanescence, My Immortal (Jib)


TWO POINTS (harder)
3. You outta see you, you're always bitchin' about somethin'. (Fastball, Perfect World)
4. Ladies and gents, turn up your sound system to the sounds of Carlos Santana (Carlos Santana, Maria Maria)
5. Outside, gets inside, oooh, through her skin. (Kate Bush, Breathing)
6. Paint my face in your magazines, make it look whiter than it seems (Nelly Furtado, Powerless)
7. Sometimes I feel so happy, sometimes I feel so sad, sometimes I feel just about everything, lately I'm just feeling bad. (Pale Blue Eyes)
8. Who knows how long I've loved you, you know I love you still (The Beatles, I will)
9. You know it's generally known, you got everything at home (Road to Ruin, the Ramones)

10. Life, it's ever so strange, it's so full of change, think that you've worked it out then BANG (Jem, Just a Ride)
1. The chef prepares a special menu, for your delight, oh my. Paul McCartney, Vanilla Sky (Bodie)
2. I didn't take no shortcut, I spent the money that I saved up. - The Strokes, Barely Legal (Bodie)


I would've thought a few more may have been guessed (Beatles & Cat Empire), but I guess my taste in music is just weird :p In other news, it's almost end of the Uni term, which means swatvac & exams coming up. Which ALSO therefore means more music (I have 13 tracks now, I'll start tidying them up & making actual versions) as well as programming (hopefully the modnar sport page will be done soon, and I'll have my own java server - War Plan and all :p)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Beans!

Comment Away!

Sounds good - part 1