Song-in-a-day

Well well well, it's been an interesting coupla days...and for some reason (apologies for those who've noticed, and many thanks for those who lent an ear to hear about it) I've been feeling in a state of confusion :S Hopefully the 10 days in ACT will act as a holiday to clear that up, but at least I've got another song out of it :) {albeit a sad one...sorry...}. Basically, during an MSN conversation about this matter, I had mentioned to someone what I'd been thinking about, and it went something like:
Well it seemed...
But then they......
And I thought...
hhmm......

Basically, disjoint fractions of sentences buzzing around my head, leading to this confusion about everything in general :o ! Anyhow, I thought it'd be nice to have a song that had that sort of confusion in it, so I sat down today (minus the broken E string and with the other strings all a semitone sharp) and wrote "Confused". It's still not quite finished yet, and I haven't recorded the whole thing yet because my string is broken, but I've uploaded the chorus to my gyronet music site. *warning* it includes me singing *warning* simply because enough people asked for it, and to prove why I shouldn't sing any of the songs I write ;) Enjoy! [edit: note that this is a bit overly depressing, I don't actually feel like this, it just turned out that way....so don't worry about be, seriously!!]
To everyone I won't see over the next 10 days or so...have fun, I'll catch up with you when I'm back :D

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Beans!

Comment Away!

Sounds good - part 1