Black Parade

I'm starting to really love the walk home at night - so peaceful, so scenic, I'd strongly recommend it, you're welcome to come along some time but the most creativity comes from doing it alone while tuning out the rest of the world.
On the way home today, the result was this, influenced by My Chemical Romance's Black Parade:

To those who stand alone tonight -
beaten,
broken,
unseen by the eyes of others,
with unheard voice projected from unappreciated lips;
undervalued,
overlooked
yet still running the gauntlet -
Know that we're standing here with you,
beaten together,
broken together,
united by this humble existance.
We'll carry on.

In other news, due to 88Mb on the last day, plus new recordings, padster.gyronet.org managed to serve 1 Gb last month. As I write this, it is 3 hours into gyronet's March, and the old 'Final Goodbye' mp3 has had 39 hits already, and the new 'less ordinary' is on 17. Kinda makes me wish I could play full time once uni has finished, but this is unlikely.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Beans!

Comment Away!

Sounds good - part 1